Age: 5 years Gender: female
- You must meet Effie to experience how endearing, lovely and special this amazing girl really is!
- Effie participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs that give her space
- Effie is calm, mellow, relaxed, and just awesome!
- Best. Smile. Ever! With a face like that like kisses are in abundance, because we just can’t stop loving on this lady!
- Effie is treat motivated and ready to impress
- Walks great on leash
- Effie wants to please her handler and checks in for guidance
- Medium to lower energy gal – it doesn’t take much to please her, stroll around the block and then it’s couch time
- Affectionate – absolutely, Effie has wonderful greeting manners, and thrives on human contact and attention
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Effie would love a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. She is an affectionate girl with a gentle soul who is just lovely with people and all her encounters in the shelter environment.
- Effie is just as precious and sweet as they come. Effie is confused as to why she is in the shelter and lies on her bed waiting for someone to choose her, let that person be you!
Watch Effie enjoying playtime with some of her playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal