Age: 4 years Gender: Neutered male
- Well hubba hubba hot stuff you blue and white beaut who loves, loves, loves people!
- Duke would prefer to be your one and only canine pal at home
- He has shown to really enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter which usually involves a few kisses, a hug and a whole lot of wiggles because he thinks humans are super amazing
- Duke is full of personality and has a way about him, he is sure to wiggle his way right in to your heart
- He enjoys pleasing his people and is treat motivated so let the learning begin
- Duke is a medium energy boy who likes to get his play on with his people and then is ready for a nap next to his person
- Is good on leash once he gets those ya-ya’s out
- Affectionate…..oh yeah, he wouldn’t have it any other way, this total ham insists on cuddle sessions!
- Duke is just such a joy to be a round and his gentle and playful spirit has shown in the shelter environment and it is contagious.
- Duke is ready to bring joy and happiness to his new family so come and meet this amazing boy today, no way you won’t be walking away with this stud muffin ready to be doted and loved on…..and he will offer the same in return!
Check out Duke being cute as can be!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal