Age: 4 years Gender: Neutered male
- This boy’s heart is just as big as that head of his! His smile and blue brindle coat….oh my.
- Balloo would like to be your one and only canine companion at home
- He is treat motivated and ready to learn and a super smart cookie who has already mastered some basic skills
- Walks well on leash after he gets his ya-ya’s out, this guy performs like a champ
- Balloo wants to please his handler and looks for guidance
- Medium energy boy who is a wonderful blend of active but also can chill out and sit by his person’s side
- All-around gentle and easy-going boy when with his people
- Affectionate, well of course! Balloo is a happy and loving guy
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Balloo is a total stud muffin who doesn’t let much rock his world, he just seems to take it all in and sees his glass half full
- Balloo would thrive with a family that wants their dog to be a true family companion. He is an affectionate boy with a gentle soul who is just lovely with people and all his encounters in the shelter environment.
- Balloo is just as precious and sweet as they come and did we say gorgeous!
- Balloo enjoys working for treats, snuggle time, play time with his human pals and most importantly putting a smile on your face! Balloo has such an endearing personality that is contagious, sure to make you smile. Once you meet this special boy you will fall hard and fast for him like we did, so come out and meet this boy ASAP and be prepared to get your lovin’ on!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal