Age: 6 years Gender: female
- This beautiful blue princess is as sweet, precious and easy breezy as they come!
- Pandora participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Really wants to please and looks to her handler for guidance, encouragement is very important with this very soft lady
- Medium energy girl who is very easy to please and if her person is with her she is ok with a day on the couch, or walk around the block
- Affectionate and sweet, she is very gentle and appreciates the same from her human pals
- Walks great on leash and checks in with handler
- Pandora has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and shows to have lovely greeting manners as well
- Pandora is a low-key girl with a very soft demeanor, human motivated, and an all-around very mannerly lady…..this girl is so easy to please!
- She wants nothing more than to be treated with a gentle hand and doted on to build up her confidence. Pandora is one special girl who would make a lovely family companion where she will thrive out of the chaotic walls of the shelter environment. We just love this softy pants and once you spend some time in a yard with this girl you will too. Meet this precious and sweet angel today!
Check out Pandora having some fun with her playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal