Age: 2 years 7 months Gender: male
- Gorgeous steel grey boy-hubba hubba! That squishy face and those eyes……..
- Roman participates in playgroups with gentle and playful female dogs
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Roman is playful, silly, loves to get the party started, adventurous, and just all-around a total ham
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his play on prior to a chill session
- Affectionate and will not pass up a belly rub
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance, one smart cookie
- Roman is all sorts of silly with a splash of sass who is all about the good times. Smart and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs
- This gorgeous boy is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living. Roman has a butt that won’t stop wiggling because this boy knows how to make the best of everything. There’s just one thing missing from Roman’s life and that’s you! If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Roman is your prince! Meet this gorgeous boy today and fall in love as fast as we did, no denying Roman.
Watch Roman make hanging out look easy peasy:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal