Age: 2 years Gender: male
- Well hubba-hubba hot stuff! Gorgeous boy inside and out, who knows how to impress!
- Gibson participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and has shown to have nice greeting manners
- Gibson is sweet and gentle, but also has a silly side where he sure does enjoy getting his play on and we love that about him
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who really enjoys his play time
- Affectionate and will not pass up a belly rub
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance, Gibson has shown to be one smart cookie
- Gibson is a lovely blend of playful and chill. He is smart and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs
- This gorgeous boy is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living.
- Gibson has such a happy go-lucky demeanor, this guy just always seems happy and it’s contagious. There’s just one thing missing from this boy’s life and that’s you! If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Gibson is your prince! Meet this gorgeous boy today and fall in love as fast as we did.
Check out Gibson showing off his playgroup moves:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal