Age: 1 years Gender: Neutered male
- This spunky tyke is one fun and fabulous boy full of all sorts of goodness!
- Woodrow participates in playgroups with gentle and playful dogs, and would do well in a home with a dog that knows how to handle awkward play – email us for more details
- He wants to please his handler and walks on a gentle leader
- Enjoys learning and mental stimulation is good for this boy
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and is one silly boy, he knows how to make his people smile
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his play prior to some down time
- Affectionate – Woodrow wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Woodrow is an adventurous boy so whatever his people have on the agenda is down with. He enjoys exploring in the yard, taking in the smells, trotting around, and would love a human to cuddle with.
- Woodrow wants to please his people and thinks nothing is better than some water play time in the back yard…..and don’t forget the toys! But really all this guy dreams about is being a family companion and is ready to say goodbye to shelter life and hello to indoor living.
- Meet this hunk full of sugar and spice today and let his fun-loving personality do all the impressing…..Woodrow is ready to go home today!
Woodrow is one handsome and fun dude! Check him out:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal