Age: 11 years Gender: Neutered male
- This guy is as precious and sweet as he looks!
- Bruno participates in playgroups with gentle and light play dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Really wants to please and looks to his handler for guidance, encouragement is important with this soft guy
- Medium energy fella who is easy to please and enjoys being close to her person, a few zoomies are fun too
- Affectionate and sweet, never passes up a belly rub or a snuggle session
- Walks well on leash
- Bruno has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and shows to have nice greeting manners as well
- Bruno is a low-key type of guy with a soft demeanor, human motivated, and an all-around mannerly boy…..this boy loves being with people!
- We fell for Bruno instantly with those good looks……not to mention that calm and totally cool personality of his. Bruno is full of life and full of some spice so come and meet this rock star today.
Bruno is having a blast with his friends…Watch him in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal