Age: 2 years Gender: male
- You like to have fun, get silly, and enjoy life? Then this blue stud muffin says pick ME!!!
- Modelo participates in playgroups with playful dogs
- Has shown to really enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment and has some nice greeting manners
- Modelo is playful, silly, loves to get the party started, adventurous, and just all-around full of all sorts of goodness
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who insists on getting his play on prior to some relaxation time
- Affectionate and will not pass up a cuddle session
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance
- Modelo is all sorts of silly! This boy is all about the good times with a butt that won’t stop wiggling.
- Smart and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs.
- This boy is just all about being happy and it’s contagious. Modelo is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living.
- He has a smile and wiggle that just won’t quit, and the only thing we think that will make him happier is becoming your family companion. If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Modelo is the special boy you have been waiting for! Meet this gorgeous and adventurous boy today and be ready to be impressed!
Modelo is a total stud! Check him out getting his play on:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal