Age: 4 years Gender: Neutered male
- This gorgeous brindle beaut is convinced he was born to do nothing other than please his person, and with that squishy face how can anyone deny Clyde?!
- Clyde participates in playgroups with gentle and dainty dogs
- He has shown to really enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter and has shown to not only be gentle, but have nice greeting manners that usually involve a hug, his favorite thing to do!
- Clyde takes treats gently and will be your loyal companion upon first meet
- Walks well on leash
- Medium energy boy who is a perfect blend of zoomies and chill
- Clyde is a very soft boy who would thrive on encouragement, and with someone who will take new situations slow with him. Shelter life is way too chaotic for this softy pants and we would love to see him in a home asap!
- Mental stimulation is just as important as physical so learning is valuable to building confidence
- Clyde is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Clyde is such a joy to be around and his gentle and soft spirit he has shown to have in the shelter environment is lovely to be around. Clyde is ready to be with his people, cuddle time, toys, and a home to call his own! This smart people pleaser is ready to be a loved family companion so come and meet Clyde today and let this adorable muffin melt your heart!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal