Age: 7 years Gender: Neutered male
- Gorgeous chiseled boy-hubba hubba! With those eyes, and that pout-face black muzzle we just can’t stop kissing.
- Duke participates in playgroups with playful dogs
- Has shown to enjoy meeting all new people and volunteers in the shelter environment
- Duke is playful, silly, loves to get the party started, adventurous, and just all-around a total ham
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his play on prior to a chill session
- Affectionate and will not pass up a belly rub, or a hug, or a kiss
- Really wants to please his handler and looks for guidance, he’s got a soft squishy side as well
- Duke is all sorts of silly, he is all about the good times. Smart and enjoys learning so mental stimulation is just as important as meeting his physical needs
- This gorgeous boy is so ready to leave shelter life and move on to family living. Duke has a butt that won’t stop wiggling because this boy is happy with canine play time and human attention. There’s just one thing missing from this boy’s life and that’s you!
- If you are a family who loves to laugh and smile then Duke is your hunk! Meet this gorgeous boy today and fall in love as fast as we did, you just can’t get enough of Duke. Look deep into those soft soulful eyes and you will be hooked!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal