- Animal ID#: 736550
- Dog Name: Fergie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am sweet, precious, silly, and such a happy fun-lovin gal! I love to play with my toys and my people, I am obsessed with my walks and enjoy sunbathing. I listen to my humans extremely well and strive to keep a smile on their faces. I am a very quiet pup, besides the fact that I adorably snore whenever I sleep. I was born to give kisses and snuggle best after a nice walk! I am not very high maintenance, just need my walk and a meal and we are all good. I mind my business when you are busy but will follow you if you leave me, I like to see my people and accompany them out and about. I am just a little blue bundle of joy who wants nothing more than to be a cherished family pet and treated like princess I am.
- In-home information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler, I walk best with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn, learns quickly
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, I am active and need my physical and mental needs met daily, needs play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and do so in a calm manner, I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Extremely treat motivated and motivated to please
- Known Skills: Sit, down, watch me, drop it, stay, paw, come, wait
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite, life is fun with both people and canine pals
- I am a great dog but please keep in mind: no small dogs
Watch Fergie with her playgroup friends having a blast in the yards:
Fergie is such a smart girl…here she is learning to heel nicely on leash…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal