- Animal ID#: 736550
- Dog Name: Fergie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am sweet, precious, silly, and such a happy fun-lovin gal! I love to play with my toys and my people. I listen to my humans extremely well and strive to keep a smile on their faces. I am a very quiet pup, besides the fact that I adorably snore whenever I sleep. I was born to give kisses and snuggle! I am just a little blue bundle of joy who wants nothing more than to be a cherished family pet and treated like princess I am.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite, life is fun with both people and canine pals
Watch Fergie with her playgroup friends having a blast in the yards:
Fergie is such a smart girl…here she is learning to heel nicely on leash…
Fergie is such a good girl on leash…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal