- Animal ID#: 735114
- Dog Name: Bolt
- Dog Sex: Neutered male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am very sweet but the world can be a little scary, so I love it when people take time with me, dogs are pretty cool.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs, I prefer respectful play
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Working on skills
- Personality: Medium energy, can be low-key with space, wants to be brave, very gentle
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow, loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
Bolt is fun lovin’ kind of dude…Watch him having a great time with his friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption applicationand email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal