- Animal ID#: A738080
- Dog Name: Timber
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 year 6 months
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am one gorgeous hunk who knows it! I am a special boy who is looking for a specialized home, read for more info if you would like to give me a chance.
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Play and then ready to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I prefer people to take meetings slow, I will solicit attention when ready
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit
- Personality: I am loving and enjoy to take things at a slow pace
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : Some men scare me, I have sensitivity issues as my last family used a shock collar, I don’t like harsh corrections, would prefer a home with older children
Timber knows a thing or two about having fun out in the yards. Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal