- Animal ID#: A738054
- Dog Name: Ava
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one super soft cookie and I would love a family who really wants to pamper me and go slow! I crumble with loud noises, and sudden movement, I just want to love people and enjoy canine pals.
- In-home Information:
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: I am overwhelmed in the shelter but will thrive in a home and enjoy humans and canines
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : I need confidence building, Loud noises and sudden movements can be scary, I am a special adoption so please email our counseling team for more information
Ava and her friends are loving their playgroup time. Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal