- Animal ID#: A738227
- Dog Name: Josephine
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am super soft and shelter life does not suit me at all! I can be very shy of me, but once I know I am safe I will snuggle right up to you. I will thrive in a home environment!
- In-home Information: Finder reported Josephine was good was good with her children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit
- Personality: I am very gentle, and like to feel safe and take things slow, i love water!
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : Loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal