- Animal ID#: A737627
- Dog Name: Cassie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am as yummy as a chocolate brownie and how can you deny such a beautiful brindle babe. I live to please my people, I enjoy car rides and am up for anything as long as I am with you. People mean the world to me so if you are looking for a loyal companion in life I am your gal!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, I have successfully lived with kids over 10 years old, I love to give hugs and a welcoming smile when my human comes home
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy, I do best if you have some treats
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, I always want to cuddle and if we can’t if I am able will have my paw on you or lay sweetly by your feet
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal