- Animal ID#: A739137
- Dog Name: Posey
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I was born to please my people because they are my world. I LOVE people and I am gentle and quite lovely. I am super easy to please as putting a smile on your face makes my day. I am heartworm positive, but don’t worry because the shelter covers my care 100%, how cool is that?!
- In-home Information:
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal