- Animal ID#: A740141
- Dog Name: Lawrence
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk and one gentle and totally sweet boy! I may be shy at first but I do have a silly side, I am very gentle, very soft, and really want to please my people.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, will lean in and crawl your lap for some love
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, down, shake, kisses, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Hubba Hubba!! Check out totally sweet Lawrence and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal