- Animal ID#: A740149
- Dog Name: Sheba
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am absolutely perfect in so many ways, I have a special gift and can make people fall in love with me on first meet. I do have some hair loss but with good food and flea meds my hair will grow back in no time. I am such an easy and loving keep!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
Sheba is one sweet lady, check her out in playgroups!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal