- Animal ID#: A739425
- Dog Name: Drake
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 months
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I am a sassy little puppy who would love a home with another dog to play with. I respond well to correction and would thrive in a home that will meet both my physical and mental needs and teach me boundaries. I am a silly sally rock star.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: working on learning commands
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
Can they get any cuter?! We don’t think so! Check out Drake in action!
Drake’s baby pictures…(so cute!!)
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal