- Animal ID#: A740367
- Dog Name: Jello
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a total ham and life of the party. I know how to have fun and will be sure to put a smile on your face. I am affectionate so get ready for some wet kisses and hugs beacuse people are super amazing.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy, Walks best when using a gente leader, email us for more info
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal