- Animal ID#: A740864
- Dog Name: Gemma
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am an easy keep who really doesn’t need much. I simply want to be doted on and to be treated like a loving family pet, is that you? I am looking for a family willing to open their home and hearts to me!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: I have manners already
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal