- Animal ID#: A741316
- Dog Name: Selena
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one super soft cookie who is gentle in every way. It doesn’t take much to make me happy, I simply want to be a well-loved family companion so come and see for yourself just how amazing I am.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : I need confidence building
We’re still getting to know Selena, so check back soon for more information. Meanwhile, come on down to the shelter to meet her yourself!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal