- Animal ID#: A742859
- Dog Name: Geno
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I have a heart just as big as me because I am all love! I am gentle when I first meet and then I may get the zoomies, that’s how I show how much I love being around people. When I get my silly on people get a kick out of it and think I am one funny dude. Ready to laugh, come meet me.
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal