- Animal ID#: A742718
- Dog Name: Sable
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one scared cookie in the shelter environment and find all the loud noises to be very scary. I am working on being a brave girl, I am very soft, very gentle and want people to be gentle with me. I am very sweet and precious.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Working on building confidence
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow, loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal