- Animal ID#: A741694
- Dog Name: Sparky
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 months
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a puuupppppyyyyy! I will need boundaries, I can be a super mouthy boy but respond well to correction. I need mental and physical stimulation so be ready for some work, but I am so worth it!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: I am more of a co-exist, or would be a-ok as the only dog
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Thrives on mental stimulation
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) No young children
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal