- Animal ID#: A743272
- Dog Name: Mike
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am looking for special people who want to give me a great ending to a rough start. I did not arrive to the shelter in great shape as my last home did not provide necessary medical care that resulted in me losing one of my eyes. I am so loving and am one gentle guy. Everyone falls in love with me instantly as there is so much of me to fall for. My back end is not all that strong so I require short walks, really all I need is a couch to snuggle my people on, how easy is that?! Please choose me!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal