- Animal ID#: A743789
- Dog Name: Rusty
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: All I can say is I love being with my people because I think people are super awesome! I enjoy playing and running zoomies in the play yards, I like to please and learning is also something I enjoy. I hear the rumor is I am one hot stud muffin, and I hope you agree. I am gentle and mannerly when I meet people and feel I would make a great house pet. So if you have a yard for me to run in, a family to cuddle with, and a couch to sleep on then you have all the goods to adopt me so what are you waiting for! Come and meet me today and see for yourself what a charmer I am in person.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal