- Animal ID#: A744424
- Dog Name: Bento
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total rockstar who loves everyone I meet. I love playing with dogs, enjoy being with people, and live to please. I am very soft boy who crumbles if I feel my people are not happy with me. I would thrive in a family home and with people who will help me bring all my silly out and build my confidence. I am told that any day now a fun-loving playful family will be choosing me! I hope that is you.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Life is fun with both people and canine pals
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support) : I need confidence building
Bento loves to play fetch and is fabulous at dropping the ball for you (a little treat helps too!)
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal