- Animal ID#: A744235
- Dog Name: Hawk
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Well just look at me, how gorgeous am I?! I really love people, I think they are totally awesome and amazing and I really enjoy to be by their side and tend to get stressed when they leave. I am looking for a family that is understands my need and isn’t going to throw me in the backyard for long hours. Looking for a fluffy gorgeous companion than choose me, I travel well and have great manners. I just need a chance with a committed adopter who will work with our behavior team on my separation anxiety.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Hawk! Check out this stunning guy in the yards!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal