- Animal ID#: A745388
- Dog Name: Shady
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- A Little About Me: I am a total easy-going, low-maintenance and adorable dog who just wants a lifetime of loves and snuggles. I enjoy car rides, a good bone and just being with my people. I am a total catch!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, housebroken, very respectful of furniture – perfect house guest.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: well-mannered dogs who engage in light play
- Walk Rating: I do good on walks and enjoy them, but don’t require a ton of exercise — a leisurely stroll is just fine in my book.
- Snuggle Rating: Lives snuggling if my people are up for it!
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Low to medium energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- Personality: Calm and polite, low maintenance, easy to please, goes with the flow
Check out this sweet face enjoying her foster home. How can you resist??
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal