- Animal ID#: A736571
- Dog Name: Blue
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I am an adorable litte nugget is looking for a special family. I like to take things slow and would do best in a home with no young children. Once I trust I am an affectionate sweet babe who has some fear issues but with the right family will thrive and make a wonderful family companion. I am ready to build my confidence with your support!
- In-home information: I have successfully lived with large and small dogs, crate trained
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Working on building confidence
- Personality: Once I am comfortable and trust my people I enjoy back rubs
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I would like to take new situations slow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal