- Animal ID#: A744407
- Dog Name: Tobias
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a large puppy-like guy who is as sweet and gentle as they come. I may be mouthy like a young guy but I am super gentle and need very gentle corrections as I will drop to the ground if I think I have done anything wrong. I can be a tad slow and shy at first meet but after a little time all sorts of silly comes out!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
Tobias is one handsome fella! How can you not love that face?!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal