- Animal ID#: A745683
- Dog Name: Abigail
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total marshmallow squishy face gorgeous girl you just won’t want to stop cuddling with and that is totally fine with me! I am a rock star cuddler and as gentle as they come in every way. I am mannerly and have such a lovely demeanor and personality. I am easy breezy and easy to please as I require just a few things, a couch to cuddle on with my people, belly and head rubs, and time for sunbathing. I am all-around perfection, and I stay close to my human at all times.
- In-home information: I have successfully lived with children, I have successfully lived with other dogs, housebroken, crate trained
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Lower energy blend, a walk around the block is good for me, will have random short spurts of playful energy
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, go to bed
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite, cuddly, snugly, loves affection.
Check out this totally awesome girl and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal