- Animal ID#: A746167
- Dog Name: Artie
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Well hubba hubba, I have been told I am one gorgeous beast! My coloring, my coat, my everything, what a looker I am. I am super gentle with people and more than anything I really want to please, if I think you are upset with me I will drop to the ground and be super sad. When you are happy I am super happy and affectionate. You will be my everything and I just want to be a cuddle bug, that’s what I was meant to do in life!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Oh Artie! Check out this handsome fella enjoying some playtime fun!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal