- Animal ID#: A746067
- Dog Name: Luna
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one awesome lady who loves humans. I am gentle and lovely and all sorts of cuteness in every way. I am an easy going gal but I am not fond of kennel and shelter life and so ready for a family of my own! I am the complete package, manners, gentle, affectionate, all-around awesome goodness. Come and meet me today and let’s make a connection. There’s a rumor that I could stand to lose a few pounds, I don’t believe it so keep those treats coming – maybe the low calorie type, it can be our secret!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Luna is one sleek and shiny beautiful complete package! Check her out!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal