- Animal ID#: A746992
- Dog Name: Grape
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Well aren’t I just the cutest nugget you have seen?! I have the best under bite ever that the volunteers can’t stop loving on. I am gentle, mannerly and totally awesome with a personality that is just precious and soft, a total marshmallow. I am a catch, that’s for sure so don’t pass on this face, it’s just what you need to see daily and I promise you will smile with me by your side!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with:
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
Oh Grape! This girl is one squishy priness!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal