- Animal ID#: A746646
- Dog Name: Maeby
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am the cutest brindle ball of awesome goodness there is! I am playful, sweet, gentle, love my canine pals and my human pals as well. I am a very submissive gal and I am working on building my confidence. My family tied me up in front of the shelter and I just want to get back to family living…time to move on and focus on all the good!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Shake
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
Maeby is a smarty pants!
Check out this adorable gal and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal