- Animal ID#: A747141
- Dog Name: Fiona
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am as soft, gentle and squishy as they come! Every part of me is gentle in every way, I aim to please, and I am easy to please. My skin was not in the best condition when I came to the shelter but thanks to the meds the shelter put me on, some high quality food and TLC I will be gorgeous in no time, I already look better. I am working on building confidence as I tend to pancake if I think my people are mad at me but every day I find my courage and know I will do so much better in a home surrounded by a loving family. Will you give me a chance and see all my potential because I know I have so much love and kindness to offer! Please bring me home today and watch me be the best me I can.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building
This girl is one squishy adorable gal! Check her out!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal