- Animal ID#: A747076
- Dog Name: Nemo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I may be small but I sure am full of personality. I enjoy announcing myself to everyone and everything but I do respond very well to correction. I am leash reactive and although I really enjoy the company of other dogs, when I am on leash I don’t and SSPA team offers training and I could benefit from that. I am affectionate, a total ham, always smiling and as adorable as they come. Give me a chance and utilize the adoption support offered free of charge. Who doesn’t want a silly pants in their life?!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- \Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal