- Animal ID#: A746880
- Dog Name: Brooke
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I love my people and I have so much to say and I am super adorable when I look up at you and give you a speaking bark to say hello! I am super easy going and all I want and need is a conversation with my people and some lovin….that’s it, for real! Easy breezy is my middle name so if you are looking for low-key and low keep gal then meet me today! This shelter life is horrible and I want nothing more than to get back to family living.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal