- Animal ID#: A747424
- Dog Name: Nova
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am sleek, gorgeous, mannerly, affectionate and a total rock star! I came to the shelter with some canine pals, well one had been picking me which was a bummer but I already forgot about all of that. I am gentle in every way and full of manners with a gorgeous smile and squishy face you won’t be able to stop kissing. I am a marshmallow type of gal who is soft with some fun all mixed in…..perfect combo if you ask me. See for yourself what a total rock star I am. I want nothing more than to be your companion pet.
- In-home Information:I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs, I prefer dogs not to be in my face, that’s where I was hurt in the past
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Check out this adorable gal and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal