- Animal ID#: 747472
- Dog Name: DAISY
- Dog Sex: Female
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am as gentle as they come, every part of me is gentle and I would love to be treated the same way because I am one shy gal. I tend to cower and can be a little nervous at first when I meet new people. I love it when people pet and sweet talk me because it makes me feel so much better and I can find my courage. I am a super loving gorgeous lady who wants to someone to show me all sorts of kindness! I know I will thrive in a family home and really want to be part of the family so don’t leave me outside because that would make me so sad. Pick me up today, please!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Daisy!! Check out this gorgeous and sweet gal!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal