- Animal ID#: A747335
- Dog Name: Alston
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Supermodel alert….If you got it flaunt it right?! I am gorgeous inside and out, I am one gentle guy with a squishy face you will want to love on all day. It may be hard to leave me at home when you go to work, may be you can bring me with you. I am such a chill awesome guy and boy do I love being with my people. Looking for a total love bug then look no further, snuggling is my expertise.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
With is soulful eyes and beautiful coloring we love us some Alston!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal