- Animal ID#: A747161
- Dog Name: Baxter
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I was brought ot the shelter after being hit by a car and the shelter medical team took fabulous care of me and I am all healed up now and ready for adoption! I am one happy boy who is full of wiggles and play. I enjoy both my people and my canine pals! I have handled being in the shelter amazing and am ready to show you how amazing I will be in a home as well! I am just a happy-go-lucky guy who knows how to make lemonade out of lemons as I see the best in all situations. If I seem like a good fit for your family meet me today and let my good looks and personality do all the selling! Bet you will want to bring me home today.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
Check out this adorable dude and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal