- Animal ID#: A573119
- Dog Name: Sally
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total rock star and not sure how anyone wouldn’t fall for me instantly. I have lovely manners, not in to all that puppy fuss and behavior because I am mature and done with that crazy stage. I am all about manners, so if you want a dog who is all-around amazing, I am your number one gal. Check me out today and see for yourself just how perfect I am.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
Take a peek at this lovely lady and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal