- Animal ID#: A747767
- Dog Name: Brent
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am totally gorgeous and a rock star personality to match my good looks. I am all about good times and fun, I love to get the party started because I am always wiggling and always happy. I have the best smile and a face you will definitely want to squish and kiss on. Snuggling….well absolutely, not much gets me down life is just made to enjoy and with me in it it is that much better. I am so ready to be a family pet and promise to bring joy and laughter to any family. Meet me today, I bet we will be a match!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
Check out this stud muffin and friends!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal