- Animal ID#: A748261
- Dog Name: Henrietta
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a very low key gal who is looking for a family that will help me build my confidence. I would do best in a calm family with not much chaos. I don’t require much, nothing more than a walk around the block at an easy pace. I am gentle in every way and would love a family to be just as gentle as I am. I am a low-key girl needing a low-key family as I am slow going and slow moving. Want an easy to please canine companion than I am the gal for you!
- In-home Information:
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal